- Bulova Marine Star
- Watch Sizing Guide
- Add a new depth for your look with the Marine Star Bulova® timepiece.
- Stainless steel case.
- Silver-tone stainless steel bracelet includes a double-press deployant closure.
- Round face.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement.
- Blue dial features silver-tone hands and hour markers, three subdials, minute track, date display window, and Bulova detailing.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Water resistant 100m.
- Your Bulova watch is covered by Bulova’s 3-Year Global Warranty.
- Case Height: 44 mm
- Case Width: 44 mm
- Case Depth: 12 mm
- Band Width: 19 13⁄16 mm
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 in
- Weight: 6.4 oz
The inner bezel ring rotates by the usage of the crown at 10 o’clock, and position the marks at the ring to align with any markings at the dial
43 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window,Case Thickness: 12.2 mm
Quartz movement with analog display. It is vital to unscrew the crown before setting the watch and re-screw the crowns afterwards
Stainless steel band with fold-over clasp. Set the hands on time by turning the crown
Water-proof to 100 m (330 ft): On the whole, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving;
Note: When the crown is within the “OUT” position, the motor and hands stop. Only the quartz crystal continues to vibrate, the usage of little or no power. If the watch is to be stored for a length of time, it is suggested that the crown be left within the “OUT” position to prolong battery life.